Junior Customer Success Technician
At Derive, Customer Success is the foundation of our company to ensure customer delight, loyalty and the best support in the industry. Our vision is to put smiles on the faces of enthusiasts, and our mission is to genuinely and enthusiastically provide solutions to customers to extract the maximum value from our products while ensuring customer loyalty and experience.
Customer Success Technicians are responsible for answering customers questions, concerns, troubleshooting issues with devices or software as well as giving customers advice and direction on how to extract the most value out of our products and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Success mentality! Positive attitude and genuine interactions with our customers through phone, chat, and email.
- Gathers customer’s data, documents it and determines troubleshooting steps by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Answer support questions related to PCM tuning, Derive products and connectivity between products and computer hardware as well as explain features of products.
- Must remain in assigned queues, undistracted and focused on the customer always
- Must follow specific requirements regarding logging customer interactions in our CRM and other software. This includes very detailed note taking, creating cases for every call and acquiring necessary information and files.
- 1 Year or more in a customer service and/or call center environment
- Excellent Customer Service, phone etiquette, and professionalism
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and troubleshooting. Including drivers, USB and internet connectivity
- 30 WPM or higher, ability to actively listen and type out key information at the same time.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and written.
- Ability and willingness to stay late as needed to clear queue calls and make sure current customers you are troubleshooting still get the highest level of support.
- 3+ Years in Customer service or call center environments
- Knowledge or experience of automotive ECM tuning, Gas or Diesel
- 50 WPM or higher