Junior Customer Success Technician
At Derive, Customer Success is the foundation of our company to ensure customer delight, loyalty and the best support in the industry. Our vision is to put smiles on the faces of enthusiasts, and our mission is to genuinely and enthusiastically provide solutions to customers to extract the maximum value from our products while ensuring customer loyalty and experience.
Customer Success Technicians are responsible for answering customers questions, concerns, troubleshooting issues with devices or software as well as giving customers advice and direction on how to extract the most value out of our products and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Success mentality! Positive attitude and genuine interactions with our customers through phone, chat, and email.
- Gathers customer’s data, documents it and determines troubleshooting steps by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Answer support questions related to PCM tuning, Derive products and connectivity between products and computer hardware as well as explain features of products.
- Must remain in assigned queues, undistracted and focused on the customer always
- Must follow specific requirements regarding logging customer interactions in our CRM and other software. This includes very detailed note taking, creating cases for every call and acquiring necessary information and files.
- 1 Year or more in a customer service and/or call center environment
- Excellent Customer Service, phone etiquette, and professionalism
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and troubleshooting. Including drivers, USB and internet connectivity
- 30 WPM or higher, ability to actively listen and type out key information at the same time.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and written.
- Ability and willingness to stay late as needed to clear queue calls and make sure current customers you are troubleshooting still get the highest level of support.
- Derive employees may not use any Derive product, or assist any customer in using any Derive product, to tamper with the emission control and/or OBD systems installed on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act by removing or making the emission control and/or OBD systems inoperable.
- Derive employees may not develop, manufacture, sell, transfer or install any Derive product for use on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act where the Derive product bypasses, defeats, or renders inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may use a Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).
- Derive employees may not assist any customer in its use of a Derive product where the employee knows the customer is using the Derive product to bypass, defeat, or render inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may assist a customer to use the Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).
- 3+ Years in Customer service or call center environments
- Knowledge or experience of automotive ECM tuning, Gas or Diesel
- 50 WPM or higher