Sales Development Associate
Derive Systems is a leading automotive technology company with over 2 million software installations powering upgraded vehicles on our roads today. Derive connects vehicles and their engines to the digital world, enabling individuals and fleets to take control and optimize for performance, fuel efficiency, safety, and more. The Derive Systems platform leverages added on-board intelligence, powerful cloud data integration, enhanced sensors, and cloud technologies to personalize every automotive experience. We transform vehicles from one-size-fits-all, to deliver smart, dynamically adaptable, and mission-specific experiences.
About this role:
As a Sales Development Associate, you will provide assistance to a wide array of customers, both new and existing, to ensure they get the products they need along with a great customer experience. Entering sales orders from end consumers as well as your Sales Account Manager, answering customer emails and chats, keeping customer records updated and correct, as well as completing misc. projects as assigned will be your primary responsibilities.
- Answering Heavy Duty and Light Duty sales calls that come in from the sales queue. Assign resellers to the correct rep or sell product directly to end users.
- Assisting your assigned Sales Account Managers with their accounts, including order entry, administrative support, providing sales information and sales tools for their customers.
- End-to-end management of projects designed to improve sales processes
- Inbound and/or outbound sales experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Being highly motivated, self-managed, and organized.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using CRM programs