Customer Success Manager
At Derive Systems, we believe that our team is our greatest asset in achieving future success. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team. This role will serve as a strong partner between our product team and customer accounts and will focus on customer on-boarding and issue resolution. As an integral role for our team, the Customer Success Manager is part of our customers’ journeys from day one as they adopt and implement our Enterprise fleet management solutions. A positive demeanor, analytical thinker and results-driven mindset will do best in this role.
- Serve as point of contact for assigned Enterprise customers for day-to-day onboarding management
- Translate client requirements to the various internal and external stakeholders
- Hold the responsibility of managing customer on-boarding for any new Enterprise customers or existing customers that have added products/services to their account
- Work existing accounts strategically to positively impact customer retention, on-going account success and account expansion
- Create and execute effective success plans to streamline organizational adoptions and expansion of our Enterprise product.
- Meet or exceed monthly quotas for renewals
- Become an expert on our solution and the benefits it delivers across various industries and personas
- Build and foster relationships across the account and be an evangelist of the Derive Enterprise Solution
- Utilize internal account management systems to monitor, update and report on status of accounts
- Develop and deliver Executive Business Reviews on assigned accounts to Senior Leaders or Enterprise Sales Team
- 5+ years of program management and onboarding experience, ideally within the fleet-management industry
- Superior relationship building and customer service skills
- Team-player attitude that is eager to work across the company to get things done for the team and for the customer
- Experience delivering multiple, complex concurrent projects that effectively utilize technology solutions
- Experience with Smartsheets a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Derive employees may not use any Derive product, or assist any customer in using any Derive product, to tamper with the emission control and/or OBD systems installed on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act by removing or making the emission control and/or OBD systems inoperable.
- Derive employees may not develop, manufacture, sell, transfer or install any Derive product for use on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act where the Derive product bypasses, defeats, or renders inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may use a Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).
- Derive employees may not assist any customer in its use of a Derive product where the employee knows the customer is using the Derive product to bypass, defeat, or render inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may assist a customer to use the Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).