Sr. Automation Engineer
The multi-billion-dollar automotive aftermarket industry is undergoing an exciting, digital evolution, and an abundance of technology product opportunities exist to shape new ways that vehicles can be customized, managed, improved and experienced. Derive’s existing technology products bring added performance, efficiency, safety and customization to a huge number of vehicles around the world today. Derive’s future products will continue to lead the industry into new technology frontiers. We need passionate individuals to help us achieve our goals.
As a Sr. Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for building out environments, tools, and services that aid in the stability and support of our new flagship product.
- Assist with efforts to create, maintain and execute regression and release tests
- Help develop our automated test strategy and system design
- Build automated test suites from an early design/framework stage
- Design and maintain automation systems such as continuous integration servers and regression test servers
- Create, execute, and report on automation test cases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10 or more years experience in software development and/or automation test development
- Experience with object oriented programming, scripting, and C
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Experience Automating with continuous integration build servers
- Experience using test tracking/management tools.
- Experience integrating automated testing into a CI/CD systems.
- Experience using an Software Change Management systems is a requirement, GIT is a plus
- A love of all things automotive is a plus