Content and Social Marketing Manager
At Derive Systems, we believe that our team is our greatest asset in achieving our future success. We are looking for a strong writer and social media native to manage content marketing and social media for our Enterprise business line. The ideal candidate has experience with B2B business writing across various applications and social media management with a keen understanding of how voice and tone can be leveraged to continually improve our brand’s position in the market. Staying current with B2B and fleet automotive technology and trends is critical to the role, so enthusiasm for automotive technology and B2B is a plus.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, digital marketing, and sales to craft strong copy and visuals, creating a unified brand in an authentic voice that is implemented across written and social media
- Write social media posts, blogs, case studies, bylines, PR pitches, and product feature sheets. Oversee external whitepaper writers.
- Top to bottom manage social media including writing content, developing visuals, creating/managing campaign calendars, managing community conversations, and paid campaigns.
- Optimize social media engagement through gathering data, creating dashboards, and analyzing trends
- Staying on top of B2B automotive trends and the competitive landscape of our industry
- 3 years experience writing for a fast-growing B2B tech or digital media brand
- Ability to coordinate with a graphics team to visually communicate ideas and with a digital marketing team to execute on a holistic strategy (social/SEM/website)
- Exceptional writing skills and experience thinking strategically about brand concepts and implementation across multiple channels, with a specific focus on product language
- Eager collaborator and storyteller, strong interest in content marketing and editorial (content management / production, digital media or journalistic experience a plus)
- Very strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Swift and effective writing and ability to produce on deadline
- Strong research skills and the ability to gather information from a variety of sources
- A history of successful social media campaigns and community engagement, including writing content
- Enthusiasm for B2B automotive technology is a plus
- Derive employees may not use any Derive product, or assist any customer in using any Derive product, to tamper with the emission control and/or OBD systems installed on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act by removing or making the emission control and/or OBD systems inoperable.
- Derive employees may not develop, manufacture, sell, transfer or install any Derive product for use on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act where the Derive product bypasses, defeats, or renders inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may use a Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).
- Derive employees may not assist any customer in its use of a Derive product where the employee knows the customer is using the Derive product to bypass, defeat, or render inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may assist a customer to use the Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).
*Derive Systems will not hire anyone requiring visa sponsorship for this role*