Front Line Management Technician
- Clean, dye, vacuum and groom all interior carpeting and floor mats for customer vehicle.
- Remove stains from interior vehicle components.
- Apply floor and trim plastic smoothly over dry substrate.
- Ensure that all used inventory is refreshed to standards weekly
- Clean mats and stripe mats
- Maintain plastic (not dirty, crumbled or foggy)
- Remove any trash in vehicle
- Ensure that the vehicle is test drive and delivery ready
Administrative and Other Duties:
- Ensure each vehicle serviced is billed out properly using correct stock, VIN and price.
- Walk and inspect used inventory, present needed services to Dealer Management.
- Accurately record supplies used on each invoice to ensure accurate inventory control.
- Scan and submit copy of each invoice before leaving the customers’ lot.
- Ask authorizing dealer manager questions around quality of work to ensure a good relationship with dealership.
- Message your daily totals to your divisional leader before leaving final lot of the day.
- Maintain appearance/service of company vehicle.
- Maintain minimalist presence on lots (out of view as much as possible).
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
- Other vehicle detailing experience a plus.