R & I Technician
- Review each order, work order notes to understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the vehicle.
- Perform initial removal of assigned parts from vehicle.
- Re-Assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
- Report any equipment problems or failures to management immediately.
- Correct paint defects with high grit sand paper and polish to factory appearance.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicle. (when needed)
- Maintain a clean work area.
- 2 year’s body repair experience.
- Must maintain a valid state’s driver license in order to drive any customer or company vehicles.
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Protective equipment may be required to wear.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) match and paid time off. We also offer a fun culture and a dynamic team.