Automotive Wet Sand & Buff Technician
Work out imperfections & work in a superior shine. Be a wizard.
You have great attention to detail and you love seeing cars that have an superior shine. Dent Wizard is looking for someone reliable like you to join us as a Wet Sand & Buff Technician in West Nyack, NY. It’s a great way to earn an excellent wage, get comprehensive benefits and take the first step that could lead you into a career with us.
Supporting our team of Paint Technicians, locate and remove imperfections on panels and treat scratches and chips with the necessary steps. You’ll wet sand and buff the needed panels to give the vehicle that showroom shine.
The Dent Wizard Difference
- Competitive compensation: steady work with a great hourly wage and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and more, after your first 90 days
- Tools and uniforms provided by Dent Wizard
- Regular hours at a fixed location for work/life balance
- Variety of work on many types of cars, both new and old models
- Approachable managers who are here to help and support you
- On-the-job training to help you learn our processes and new techniques
- Be mentored by our Paint Techs to learn the automotive paint process
- Potential to move up into Paint Tech or other Tech roles, which leads to even greater earning potential
What You Need to Succeed
- Paint chip repair, wet sanding and buffing experience in a body shop environment
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, speed and attention to detail
- Toughness and grit to work outside in all kinds of weather
- Physical stamina to kneel, bend and squat, as well as lift up to 15 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.