Create sales magic and amazing service delivery.
Be a wizard.
You’re looking for a role that can capitalize on both your management skills and sales savvy. You love the challenge of managing customers and people. Consider joining Dent Wizard as our Account Manager for our territory in RockFord, IL We’ll keep you busy and well rewarded.
You’ll be responsible for managing customer relationships and growing the revenue of existing accounts in your assigned territory while overseeing daily operations. Working with your District Manager, you will establish sales goals and develop tactical plans to achieve them. With your current team, you’ll take charge of:
- Hiring Technicians and coordinating their training
- Scheduling appointments between customers and Technicians
- Planning and scheduling to ensure proper staffing and that your team is optimized
- Leading, coaching, reviewing and mentoring to help Technicians achieve success and resolve any concerns
- Managing tools and supplies
The Dent Wizard Difference
- Excellent salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation and more
- Outstanding perks, including mobile phone, company car, gas card, tuition reimbursement and more
- Autonomy and trust to take charge of your territory, with the freedom to make decisions and plan your own schedule
- Incredible support from a network of experienced pros who offer guidance, support and specialized knowledge
- Annual conference at a resort location where we tackle challenges, mingle with leaders and share some fun
- Special incentives such as all-expenses-paid trips for two to Mexico for Account Managers who meet certain goals
- Advancement potential with an established management track that can take you from Account Manager to District Manager and even Regional Vice President
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience in hands-on account management and/or sales in a service-based company strongly preferred
- Automotive service experience required
- Skills to successfully manage and coach employees at multiple locations
- Proven ability to effectively manage customer relationships
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.