Get the details just right, every time. Be a wizard.
You’re someone who pays attention to every detail on a car – and who strives for perfection. As a Detailer with Dent Wizard, you’ll have the opportunity to prove yourself, earn a great wage and grow a real career with us. We’re hiring now for a position in Myrtle Beach, SC
Working as part of a team at an assigned location, you’ll clean and detail both the inside and the outside of vehicles on the sales lot. You’ll enjoy teamwork and being part of our crew, as we often have detailers working hand in hand to quickly get the vehicles out to the front line for sale. Your goal is to get everything looking good!
If you are interested in beginning a rewarding career, being a Detailer with Dent Wizard is a great place to start! Many of our dedicated Detailers move on to learn in one of our training programs for jobs like Interior Repair Tech, Wheel Repair Tech, and Paintless Dent Repair Tech.
The Dent Wizard Difference
- Competitive compensation: steady work with a great hourly wage and bonus potential
- Promotion into Interior or Wheel Tech roles, which leads to advancement and even greater earning potential
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and more, after your first 30 days
- Regular hours and a standard work schedule for good work/life balance
- Approachable managers who are here to help and support you
What You Need to Succeed
- Detailing experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, speed and attention to detail
- Toughness and grit to work in many conditions
- Physical stamina to kneel, bend and squat, as well as lift up to 20 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record, including ability to operate a manual transmission
- Some flexibility in hours needed (occasional evenings or Saturdays)
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.