Fixed Site Operations Coordinator
The facility coordinator is the primary interface between the Recon Inspector and the Service Advisors in the service drive. The coordinator ensures all retail customer vehicles are completed within the expected delivery times and new and used vehicle reconditioning work is identified and routed as quickly as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for logging and tracking all work flow in priority order for use by all shop employees and communicate any issues to the dealer.
- Maintain the positioning and transportation of vehicles between the various departments of the dealership and the shop.
- Coordination of repair activities with service drive staff.
- Support and advise the Recon Inspector on the estimating process. Coordinator will provide cover when Recon Inspector is at break or other required times.
- Order parts as required.
- Ensure final inspection meets desired standard.
- Manage all billing and invoicing between Dent Wizard and the dealer.
- Interact with dealer’s customers as required.
- Provide and maintain safe working environment.
- Maintain any tools in good working condition.
- Follow company procedures and policies at all times.
- Communicate to supervisor/management relevant feedback regarding specific issues or solutions to problems, etc.
- Exhibit, promote and foster a positive attitude through cooperation with other employees, and a willingness to openly discuss issues with supervisor/management and respectful attitude toward the company.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Good eye for detail and high quality standards.
- Capable of working a digital camera and literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
- Physical Requirements
- Regularly required to stand and walk.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds (light hand tools, etc.).
- Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.
- Moderate noise level.