Automotive Wheel Remanufacturing Technician
Put the wheels back in motion. Be a Wizard.
As a Wheel Remanufacturing Technician with Dent Wizard, you’ll use the latest tools and techniques to restore wheels of all makes and models. We’re hiring now in Phoenix Arizona for a hard-working individual with the skills and outgoing personality to keep things rolling. Hours may vary at times and some overtime may be available.
Working on site in our Dent Wizard wheel re manufacturing facility, you’ll fix cosmetic damages (curb and road rash, peeling, scrapes, gouges, oxidation and bent wheels) using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids. Tasks include painting surfaces, inspecting wheels, prepping and buffing defects, mixing colors and finishing.
The Dent Wizard Difference
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation and more
- State of the art facility equipped with all the tools necessary to complete the remanufacturing process effectively, efficiently and safely
- Fun and dynamic team where everyone is supportive and has your back
- Variety of work on many types of cars, both new and old models
- On-the-job training in the processes and techniques from experienced technicians
- Potential to move up into a Mobile Wheel Tech or other Tech roles, which leads to even greater earning potential
What You Need to Succeed
- Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts and Paint surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment
- Ability to operate CNC Machines, Tire Changer and Wheel balancing equipment
- Manual dexterity for repetitive-motion tasks
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Physical stamina to kneel, bend, and squat, as well as lift up to 45 pounds
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.