Reporting to the Area Manager, the Lot Coordinator’s position is responsible for transporting vehicles, re-inspecting vehicles for damage that can be repaired using Dent Wizard’s reconditioning processes. Establish and maintain clear communications with the management team to ensure a superior level of service. This is a part time position with a flexible schedule. $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Manage and coordinate vehicles
- Take initiative to maximize flow of vehicles from each zone
- Coordinate with management on any technician needs in a timely manner
- Taking photos and videos of inventory and uploading to dealer website
- Various other duties to be determined by Lot Manager
- Proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage others is required
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) are required
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, knee, stand while inspecting vehicles
- Able to work outdoors in all types of elements
- Basic computer Skills
- Valid driver’s license, Background and Drug Test required
Great benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k and paid vacation.