Automotive Wheel Repair Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes excellent earning potential and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) match and paid time off. We also offer a fun culture and a dynamic team.
- Paint surfaces of wheels and vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Inspect areas to be painted for repair, prepping and/or buffing defects
- Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas. Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
- 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.