Senior/Engagement Manager - Dubai
We are currently seeking experienced Senior Engagement Managers.
Based within our Management Consulting business line, you will act as a Subject Matter Expert in TMT related projects and opportunities, supporting execution, know-how and business development efforts.
- Manage the comprehensive end-to-end delivery of a project with limited supervision from a Partner, identify key time scales for the different modules, and take responsibility for junior team members’ delivery
- Define project scope, develop core work plan and negotiate this with the client. Assign resources, identify key risks and define solutions
- Use strong business sense to ensure project recommendations are consistent with the over context (market, company level)
- Structure and manage complex and multiple project documents and develops proposals. Support and coach junior consultants with structuring and story lining
- Manage and coach junior team members, acting as a role model, building project morale and encouraging recognition; adapting management style to the specific project and team
- Pro-actively support partners with BDV efforts through identifying leads and securing extensions to projects
- Is seen as a senior advisor by client executives, and builds strong relationships with clients
- Act as an expert in a range of telecom and commercial topics; generate innovative ideas to build Delta Partners Intellectual Capital offering and proactively seeks to transfer knowledge
- 6-8 years’ experience within a top tier management consultancy firm
- In depth knowledge and interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry
- International exposure and experience working in both developed and emerging markets is an advantage
- An MBA from a leading global business school
- Highly organised and structured with excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible to accommodate frequent travel
- Builds good professional and personal relationships with client teams at senior management levels
- Quickly gains comfort with content areas which are unfamiliar and drives content leadership
- Team player and leader, who will act as a role model and mentor to junior consultants
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and add value
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
With 6 offices strategically located across the globe, and a combination of 3 business units – advisory, corporate finance and investments – we offer the perfect platform for talented individuals to springboard their careers in the TMT space. We are excited to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us reach our vision to be the leading integrated TMT advisory and investment platform.
What we offer you:
We invest in your success. We offer a highly competitive salary to our top talent and offer equal pay regardless of gender or background. We pride ourselves on the variety of training interventions we offer: off-site training, customised learning & development plans, an e-learning platform as well as a strong mentoring programme. To promote a healthy work-life balance, we give employees the chance to take a long weekend, once every quarter. Disconnect from work and enjoy! Explore and travel within your project locations with our weekend packs as we help you see the world.