Administrative Technician - Tioga
Essential Job Functions:
- Code and Input daily time cards/work tickets into payroll software
- Scan daily work tickets onto local server
- Maintain and update R&R log to track scheduling of employees
- Maintain housing room rack, checking employees in and out of hotel/apartments
- Data input into wire tagging and stainless steel/phenolic machine
- Assist in document control and turnover documentation as needed
- File training records for employees on server and update Certifications & Training roster
- Transporting employees to/from local airports
- Maintain office equipment/ coordinate with vendors
- Maintain adequate office supply inventory
- Attends training sessions, seminars and appropriate educational classes required by department.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Work Experience: 6 months’ office experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- License/Certifications: Valid Driver License with clean driving record
- Post Job Offer Requirements:
- Take and pass a pre-employment drug test
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to effectively multi-task with a high level of accuracy
- Detail oriented individual with a positive attitude supporting the project team
- Ability to read and apply critical thinking from document information
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle and prioritize a variety of tasks concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills in programs such as Gmail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced hands-on experience using current version of Excel
- Computer skills commensurate with program and job applications
- Proficient with computer network systems and operating systems
- Willing to take directions and change work priorities on a daily basis
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Visual Acuity: must be adequate to perform all required tasks in a safe manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate but may be loud on occasion.
- Work is usually done in an office setting and warehouse facilities and sometimes at a client facility or job site.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, vehicles and equipment.
The above job description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not however, be construed as a complete job listing of all duties, which may be required from day-to-day.