Accounts Receivable Technician
Schedule: Full time, Non-Rotational, Monday-Friday
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Regular.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for Client's Aging, ensuring invoices do not exceed Net Terms
- Preforms daily data entry of work orders into Excel worksheets
- Assists Accounts Receivable with input into Coupa Procurement and Sage Intacct
- Provides support to the corporate and regional office(s) with billing information
- Creates operating reports for customers as requested
- Assists in the preparation of client invoices
- Assists with general office tasks as needed
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years' experience with Accounts Receivable or related field, preferably in Industrial Construction
- Associate of Arts Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience with ADP Procurement, preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting theory and methods
- Knowledge of accounting, business and organizational practices
- Proficient with creating and maneuvering within, advanced Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to operate office equipment such as; computer terminal, calculators, copy machine and fax machine
- Ability to use and create spreadsheets and word processing programs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to talk or hear. The incumbent frequently is required to walk and sit. The incumbent is occasionally required to stand. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Visual Acuity: must be adequate to perform all required Job Description tasks in a safe manner. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Work is usually done in an office setting and sometimes at a client facility or job site.
The above job description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not however, be construed as a complete job listing of all duties, which may be required from day-to-day.