Materials Coordinator TGP Project ( Mechanical )
Essential Job Functions:
· Ensures collaboration between site personnel, procurement section and operation managers is fully functional, following policy and meeting business operations requirements
· Coordination for proper quality controls and approvals
· Management and collaboration of all transactions between multiple warehouses
· Reviews and manages inventory rotations to ensure obsolete product is kept
· Continually emphasize safety, monitor and report unsafe acts, conditions or hazards immediately
· Ability to learn and adhere to the Delta Constructors safety culture
· Direct and manage changes and forecast space for storage and receipt of deliveries
· Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
· Education: Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or related field Experience
· Work Experience: Seven (7) years’ experience with materials/logistics management; or sourcing roles or manufacturing/purchasing related
· Current and valid Driver’s License
· Post Job Offer Requirements:
· Take and pass a pre-employment drug test
· Take and pass a Fit-for-Duty Examination
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
· Ability to apply diversified knowledge of procurement practices
· Ability to perform all work in a safe manner that meets company & client’s standards
· Ability to perform work in a professional demeanor
· Demonstrated ability to lead others in a positive manner
· Ability to adapt to changing environment and work conditions
· Must be self-motivated and exercise self-initiative
· Strong written and verbal communication – must be confident and comfortable in all aspects of project controls processes
· Computer skills commensurate with program and job applications.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with team members at all levels, agency representatives, clients and subcontractors
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
· The employee occasionally required to walk, kneel, bend, twist, reach, push, and pull, and is required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Visual acuity must be adequate to perform all required Job Description tasks in a safe manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
The above job description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not however, be construed as a complete job listing of all duties, which may be required from day-to-day.