Essential Job Functions:
- Secures equipment and safely transports according to company policy
- Performs cutting, grinding, and threading of various items
- Digs pits and lines
- Installs and repairs piping, valves, pumps, motors
- Installs and repairs pipelines
- Repairs dikes and performs general ground work around oil and gas facilities
- Performs access road upkeep and maintenance
- Cleans up spills
- Performs general cleanup and grounds & buildings maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Work Experience: Two (2) years experience working in oilfield as a Laborer or other field position
- Current and valid Driver’s License, with clean driving record required
- OSHA 10 Certificate or ability to obtain upon hire
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Must be proficient with hand and power tools
- Knowledgeable and experienced in oilfield operations preferred
- Skilled in metal, mechanics, construction or other labor crafts
- Ability to perform all tasks and responsibilities in a professional manner
- Ability and willingness to be a team player and uphold a positive attitude
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate clearly
- An outright commitment to an honest, safe, quality work product is a must.
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to type, talk and hear.
- The incumbent is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Travel to the field required daily.
- The incumbent must repeatedly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity must be adequate to perform all required tasks in a safe manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment may be loud and may require the use of hearing protection.
- Work is usually done in outdoors and incumbent must be able to work in an environment typical for the region.
- The incumbent is usually exposed to moving mechanical parts, vehicles and equipment.
The above job description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not however, be construed as a complete job listing of all duties, which may be required from day-to-day. Compensation is dependent upon proven qualifications.