Store Manager - Riyadh - Jeddah - Dammam /Saudis
● You will be responsible for the operations of the store during all shifts,in terms of end to end operation; Staffing & scheduling, ordering, inbound receiving, stocking, pick orders, pack orders, expense control within set operational standards.
● Coordinating and supervising store operations (i.e. selecting people, scheduling shifts, routine and preventive maintenance).
● Ensure efficient utilization of Shoppers with Multi-tasking role in order to optimize UTR’s
● Ordering store replenishment: Ensure proper stock in stores by assessing the inventory and issuing orders based on the input and assessment of demand planner plus physical stock assessment.
●Inventory management: Ensuring effective stock control function and practices. Implementation of inventory process to ensure adequate stock levels and accurate inventory.
●Inbound receiving: Accurate receiving of orders as per policies and SOP.
● Outbound: Efficient and accurate picking and packing of customers orders as per SOP.
● Constant fulfillment process monitoring and recommend improvement to increase productivity and profits.
● To supervise assigned store, ensure profitability, provide good service and ensure development of employees.
● Managing store personnel ensuring effective use of resources and meeting service level standards.
● Monitoring, managing and controlling costs against the budget, maximizing cost effectiveness of stores operations.
● Ensuring implementation of actions pertinent to store-related shrinkages and preventive actions.
● Ensuring that equipment, infrastructure in stores are used properly and at all times maintained in good condition.
● Supervising the effective implementation of hygiene, sanitation, security and safety standards as well as service level standards and ensuring a high level customer service both internally and externally.
● Discussing with the Ops Manager stores’ issues/problems and propose solutions.
● Responsible for conducting the cycle count and stock take activities.
● Experience managing and developing team members.
● You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the respective field.
● Great stakeholder management experience both internally and externally.
● Loss prevention experience/background would be ideal.
● You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
● Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be a plus.