Inventory Controller- Jeddah + Riyadh
● You will be responsible for ensuring proper inventory practices in stores to achieve high inventory accuracy.
● In charge of maintaining records and developing reports for the reconciliation of product inventories.
● Supervise cycle counts according to established schedule in coordination with store supervisor.
● Identification of shrink reduction opportunities and reporting to manager accordingly.
● Responsible to stock counts schedule and planning for all stores.
● Excellent analytical and communication skills.
● You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
● Great stakeholder management experience both internal and external.
● You are very detail oriented, structure and organized.
● Loss prevention experience would be ideal.
● Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be a plus.