Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Develop high reliable global services used across multiple countries.
- You will be in charge of building front-end for an existing service as well as designing and building future services.
- Be data-driven, analyze impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions.
- Grow and expand your expertise and Delivery Hero’s technology stack.
Your heroic skills:
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, JS, React + Redux.
- Design skills / passion for UI/UX.
- Proficiency in reading and writing documentation.
- Experience with cloud services: Google or AWS.
- Nice to have is an experienced with back-end (Python, Go).
We offer you:
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
- Every Friday we have a team integration, when we just stop working earlier, grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
- Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!