Operations Manager - KSA (f/m/d)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform with a mission to be the international leader of the category. Our awesome International team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide delivering millions of meals every month. We are genuine, non-conformists, entrepreneurs, smart, data-oriented and definitely know how to have fun. We are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
The Groceries team at Delivery Hero consists of intelligent and driven people from all around the world who work closely together with our entities worldwide to disrupt the market. This team is responsible for acting as a catalyst for new verticals of Delivery Hero and ensuring their success, further rollout and solidification of our continued success.
- Closely collaborate with our local grocery operation teams to drive process implementation in the context of global projects (40+ countries)
- Reconcile locals’ needs and technical capabilities in order to optimize our business performance
- Lead cross-functional team alignment to make our internal and external operations more efficient and scalable
- Support the definition of KPIs and sales targets and drive operations to meet goals
- Constantly monitor fulfillment processes and recommend improvements to increase productivity and also drive total revenue
- Oversee Personal Shopper Network- Manage the full process of picking of orders, to segregation, loading up, delivery of orders to customers and the complete end-to-end transaction
- Understand the needs of stakeholders with competing priorities, while delivering solutions that satisfy both mutually: i.e. balancing Retailer Partners’ needs and those of our operations teams
Your heroic skills:
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience within an operations role in the retail industry. Experience working within logistics, real estate is also advantageous
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize -- you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved
- You are able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job
- You feel comfortable operating with Tableau and Looker - SQL skills would be plus
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality. Additionally, you have robust interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic is mandatory.
- Experience with online delivery food or online retail marketplace vertical is desirable
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment in a globally leading e-commerce company
- A modern workplace in an international working atmosphere with English as a working language
- Countless opportunities for rapid career advancement
- A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiatives
- A relocation package for applicants from abroad
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!