● Responsible for correct inventory level at the stores (# OOS or OVS) by analyzing current inventory status and updating the ordering parameters.
● Maintaining parameters of the replenishment model and making sure it is accurately input into the system, including lead times, reorder point, economic order quantities, suppliers minimum order quantities.
● Preparing demand forecasts and initiating ordering to the stores and tracking receipt of such orders.
● Managing the relevant inventory in coordination with the category managers.
● Ensuring timely and accurate analysis and reporting of inventory and purchases forecasts.
● Dispatching orders to suppliers and ensuring proper tracking.
● Liaising with suppliers to improve collaborative forecasting planning and replenishment.
● Ensuring maintenance of appropriate and accurate records of in-stock and inventory position are well-kept.
● Excellent analytical and communication skills.
● You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
● Great stakeholder management experience both internal and external.
● You are very detail oriented, structure and organized.
● Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be a plus.