Internal Audit Manager
Talabat is part of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace family Delivery Hero.
Founded in 2004 by a small group of entrepreneurs in Kuwait, Talabat’s success expanded to the rest of the GCC region & Jordan, making it the largest and most popular food ordering app in the region, connecting users to restaurants that cater to all taste buds.
Talabat is the go-to platform for online food ordering on the Middle East.
· You lead audit projects from the planning to the reporting phase to assess the effectiveness of the internal control structure and to develop value-adding recommendations
· You document and communicate the results of audit procedures, observations and recommendations to the business unit personnel
· You provide direct and specific leadership, coaching and guidance to Global Internal Audit team members as needed
· You coordinate with other risk management functions (e.g. Legal, Information Security, GRC) to minimize duplication of effort and to ensure efficient execution
· You participate in or lead internal initiatives within the team (e.g. risk assessment, audit methodology, quality assurance, etc.)
· You meet with the Global Internal Audit team in Berlin - Delivery Hero periodically to collaborate and align on internal audit strategy
· You report the status of your Internal Audit projects to the Head of Internal Audit in Berlin, Germany- Delivery Hero
Your Heroic Skills:
· You possess of one or more of the following designations: CPA/ACCA, CIA, CISA, CFE
· You gained 7-10 years of professional experience in the field of Internal or External Auditing with a focus on Operational, Financial and/or IT areas and controls
· You have extensive knowledge and proficiency in applying internal auditing standards, procedures, and techniques; knowledge of data analytics/mining/visualizations tools (e.g. SAP, ACL, Tableau, IDEA, etc.) is a plus
· You demonstrate the ability to establish collaborative working relationships at all levels, build consensus and earn the respect of your business partners with your communication and social skills
· You demonstrate initiative, integrity, and creativity in the audit approach
· You are fluent in both English and Arabic
· You are willing to travel within MENA (up to 40%) and internationally (10%)