Senior Product Designer
What’s On Your Plate? (Role Summary / Responsibilities)
- Execute across all phases of design work: research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation.
- Manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Contribute to the creation of outstanding brand visual and engaging interactions with a unique appearance.
- Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience.
- Continuously improve design processes, knowledge and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- Proactively drive cooperation within design chapter & contribute to fostering collaboration with other departments.
- Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design requirements.
What Did We Order? (Core Qualifications & Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts/Design/Marketing/Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Multimedia graphics
- Minimum 5-6 years of full time UX & UI design experience in an agile consumer-focused, high performance organizations.
- Deep working & proven knowledge in user experience (including: wireframing, user flow mapping, user testing, pain point analysis, platform parity analysis, and information hierarchy analysis)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Knowledge of Apple Sketch is a must
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping using inVision and the like
- Knowledge of design spec’ing tools like Zeplin, or Sketch measure
- Deep understanding of designing for handhelds and full-sized view ports
- Working knowledge of SCRUM or KANBAN
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of validating hypothesis through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to deliver work with high degree quality and accuracy.
- Ability to design lead projects from concept to completion and to apply best practices in user interface and interactive design.
- Ability to apply, and nurture design thinking across the team and the organization
- Ability to think creative and innovative.
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
- Ability to tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world.
- Ability to train, inspire and motivate team members.
Who Cooks With You? (Team Structure)
You will be working within the Direct-to-consumer and Operations and Technology Tribe
Your future team will comprise of Product Designers, Analysts, Researchers, Product Managers and Product Operations
You will interact daily with the Engineers and Developers working together with you on the common mission to deliver best practices