Senior Product Designer
- Execute across all phases of design work: research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation.
- Manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Contribute to the creation of outstanding brand visual and engaging interactions with a unique appearance.
- Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience.
- Continuously improve design processes, knowledge and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- Proactively drive cooperation within design chapter & contribute to fostering collaboration with other departments.
- Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design requirements.
Your heroic skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts/Design/Marketing/Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Multimedia graphics
- Minimum 5-6 years of full time UX & UI design experience in an agile consumer-focused, high performance organizations.
- Deep working & proven knowledge in user experience (including: wireframing, user flow mapping, user testing, pain point analysis, platform parity analysis, and information hierarchy analysis)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Knowledge of Apple Sketch is a must
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping using inVision and the like
- Knowledge of design spec’ing tools like Zeplin, or Sketch measure
- Deep understanding of designing for handhelds and full-sized view ports
- Working knowledge of SCRUM or KANBAN
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of validating hypothesis through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to deliver work with high degree quality and accuracy.
- Ability to design lead projects from concept to completion and to apply best practices in user interface and interactive design.
- Ability to apply, and nurture design thinking across the team and the organization
- Ability to think creative and innovative.
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
- Ability to tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world.
- Ability to train, inspire and motivate team members.