Shopper - Riyadh - Jeddah - Dammam
● You will be responsible for receiving, stocking with primary job of pick/pack
● Pick-pack process: Pick and Pack orders as per the process (correct and timely picking and packing of orders).
● Receiving: Ensuring the accuracy and checking the items against the PO and invoices. Implementing the local item receiving policy to ensure freshness and quality of the items being received. Ensuring that all required reports and documents are submitted to finance within the established deadlines.
● Stocking: Stocking and labeling the products on the shelves in a clear way.
● Maintaining a neat and clear work area through mopping the work area and back room.
● Expense control: Identify potential opportunities to reduce expenses and maintain it below the target.
● Able to complete daily workload with limited supervision.
● Develop and maintain a working knowledge of products and offerings.
● Additional job duties and responsibilities may be assigned. You may be asked to support your colleagues by helping in other departments.
● Performing the cycle and stock count activities.
● Minimum of 2 years of experience within the same field.
● You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
● You are very detail oriented, structured and know how to prioritize.
● Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be ideal.