Head of Finance - Honest Food (m/f/d)
Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Head of Finance (m/f/d) to lead Honest Food's finance department in Berlin.
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepares the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead.
- Lead our finance team and be responsible for finance, controlling and accounting at Honest Food
- Expand our finance infrastructure to new countries in close cooperation with Delivery Hero HQ and our operational teams
- Manage all monthly and yearly reporting requirements towards Delivery Hero HQ by preparing financial reports and by directly communicating with your counterparts at Delivery Hero HQ
- Drive operational excellence into the entire organization by improving reporting structures and processes; develop & optimize reporting dashboards for functional teams together with our internal IT and BI teams
- Manage our budgeting process with Delivery Hero HQ and set annual budgets for each country and each department; supervise financial performance against budget
- Lead our accounting team and manage the cooperation with our external tax advisors in all countries; manage the annual audit process and ensure compliance to accounting standards
- Plan and manage our cash flow and optimize working capital requirements
- Top of the line analytical & quantitative skills, paired with hands-on growth mentality
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in building and managing teams
- High attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Entrepreneurial mindset and business sense to handle relations with Delivery Hero HQ teams and department heads
- Above average university degree in business administration from top-tier university
- 5+ years of professional experience, thereof 2+ years in auditing company, management consulting or proven track record in similar position
What we offer:
- Revolutionize one of the rapidly developing industries and enrich food deliveries worldwide
- Opportunity to have real impact on the success story of the company and significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers, and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.