Fleet Supervisor (Groceries)
- Responsible for planning daily routes and full supervision of the CDA
- Responsible for supervising the full order fullfilment fleet and equipments
- Assign drivers to routes and provide manifest of delivery journey.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring work schedules.
- Monitor operational policies and procedures to ensure the most efficient and effective processing of delivery orders; control of damages, errors and mis-picks; and excellence in customer service levels
- Delivering products to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Manage/ Collect cash at customer doorstep
- Offer great customer service
- Handling / Resolving complaints at customer doorstep
- Understand the importance of maintaining the quality of products so that they arrive with the customer in good condition and are confident managing queries appropriately
- 3+ years previous job experience in order fulfillment (picking, staging, loading & delivery of goods)
- Experience in customer service
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Open minded; continually seeks to find new and creative way to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities and ability to integrate and apply information.
- Effective issue resolution skills.
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Reliable and a good timekeeper.
- Passion, enthusiasm, reliability and drive for results in present capacity.