Desktop Support Hero (f/m/d)
Delivery Hero SE is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our highly international team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get to their favorite takeaway food the fastest way possible. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with rapid growth in countries, market size and opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at getting things done.
You will play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you!
- Provide an amazing customer support experience.
- Focus on supporting meeting room and mobile device technology.
- Be part of the team providing a single point of contact for our internal IT customers and assisting with their issues and requests (account creation, application use, hardware etc).
- Administration, installation and support of Windows-, MacOS- and Linux-based systems.
- Receive and respond to incoming support requests in person, via email and slack.
- Configure and deploy end user equipment – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones.
Your heroic skills:
- High ability to work independently.
- High service orientation and able to see the customer's perspective.
- Good English knowledge, additionally you have knowledge in the German language.
- You are a team player.
- Completed degree in Computer Science, vocational training in Computer sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in system administration and IT.
- Active Directory, AzureAD and Google Suite user management knowledge.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Solid enterprise level Video conferencing experience.
We offer you:
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
- Every Friday we have a happy hour when we grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
- Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application in English language including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.