The Groceries team at Delivery Hero consists of intelligent and driven people from all around the world who work closely together with our entities worldwide to disrupt the market. This team is responsible for acting as a catalyst for new verticals of Delivery Hero and in ensuring their success, further rollout, and solidification of our continued success.
What’s on your plate?
- Define and communicate Product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale. Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and build a solid business case to support the feature development.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for Restaurant Experience, Restaurant Operations and Logistics.
- Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap to the global product team. - Prioritize and adjust the market product backlog according to strategic product value.
- You will collect and coordinate feature requests from all departments, making sure to communicate with all product managers.
- Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes customer facing and internal facing products. Project manage and support rollouts of new features with business stakeholders and country product specialist.
- Responsible to bring regional insights to the central product team. In addition, you will help to shape pragmatic solutions that solve local problems but can also benefit the global platform. This entails supporting the central team and other product specialists in understanding and prioritizing regional initiatives on a quarterly basis.
What Did We Order? (Core Qualifications & Experience)
- You will have acquired more than 4+ years of experience managing applications and product support as a product/tech specialist in a leading e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in a similar organization to us! A passion to help build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize -- you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved. -
- You are willing to do anything necessary for the project to succeed, including working on the warehouse floor when you are short staffed to making a customer delivery, or to take customer calls. No job is too insignificant, no detail is too small for you. -
- You are able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders. You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job. You have excellent analytical and communication skills, and always like to be hands-on with several tools. - Language skills: Fluent English communication skills