Talabat is part of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace family Delivery Hero.
Founded in 2004 by a small group of entrepreneurs in Kuwait, Talabat’s success expanded to the rest of the GCC region & Jordan, making it the largest and most popular food ordering app in the region, connecting users to restaurants that cater to all taste buds.
Talabat is the go-to platform for online food ordering on the Middle East.
Commercial transactions with external parties
- Review all contractual agreements and assess potential legal implications which need to be brought to management attention
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions whenever required.
- Coordinate with Central legal/Local lawyers upon required.
- support in research, preliminary/final drafting, and initial negotiation of simple/complex legal documents on varied issues of Corporate Law, Compliance, Contracts, Corporate Governance and International Law.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to identify potential legal risks and related courses of actions.
- Provide legal advices when it required like investments, M&As, tax and legal restructurings, post-merger integrations, disposals, liquidations, conversions, capital increases etc. with supporting in local laws research for post of such transaction.
IP and Local Laws Compliance
- Manage trademarks registration process and provide required updates with the IP firms.
- Identify business areas that needs to be in compliance with regulatory across all countries
- Formulate compliance check-lists whenever applicable
- Continuously monitor compliance with regulatory and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for executive management on compliance with regulations.
Litigations & Governmental Bodies Management
- Assist in providing advice on litigation risks to decision makers across the company.
- Assign local law firms for any conduct litigation case/investigation.
- Support local lawyers in providing the needed evidence/documents upon request.
- Present the company in front of any governmental bodies upon request.
- Monitor litigation case and follow up with assigned local law firm.
Your Heroic Skills:
- Quick thinker, with strong analytical skills that allow you to quickly understand and implement legal issues.
- Legal education and bring excellent legal skills with 1-4 years of experience
- An excellent skill in both languages (Arabic and English), your skills shall cover written and verbal, including the ability to read and draft legal documents in both languages.
- Ability to work with entities worldwide and within a multi-cultural