Finance System Analyst
This is a high impact role which involves juggling multiple projects and keeping stakeholders updated on progress. This person will be in charge of assessing impact of new tech initiatives in Talabat which may directly or indirectly impact finance teams across 7 countries in the MENA region. Ideal candidates are highly organized, capable of multitasking and managing their time well.
- Assist in all phases of project management: project planning, implementation and monitoring results.
- Technical understanding for converting moderately complex business issues into viable solutions through documentation and analytical sessions with matrix partners.
- Assist in maintaining all project related materials (e.g. action plans, tracking tools)
- Represent department in various task forces/committees.
- Coordinate project activity and facilitate project meetings with staff and matrix partners.
- Act as subject matter expert by providing technical assistance and guidance to management and associates on operational issues, process changes and activity status
- Assist in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures affecting the operations of the department.
- Identify opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies
- Participate in cross-functional departmental planning sessions
- May also assist in preparing various reports that cover forecast reports, budget status, and other management related reports
- Assist is system requirements gathering and testing to ensure accuracy across multiple systems
- Bachelors in Finance or Business Administration or related disciplinary
Your Heroic Skills:
3-4 years experience in similar role, exposure presenting to executives and multiple
[Preferred] Functional experience working with Microsoft Dynamics
[Preferred] Data analysis skills. Experience with tools like Looker and Tableau