Senior Director Talent Development MENA
Talabat is a pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Housing a wide variety of cuisines from international and local restaurants, Talabat is the go-to destination for food. No matter what cuisine or restaurant you are craving, find it on Talabat in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman and Jordan.
As Senior Director Talent Development , you will be the key leader in driving Talabat strategies to improve productivity, compliance and develop the capabilities and careers of our employees. This position continually assesses company-wide development needs to create and deliver suitable learning solutions for employees.
- Works with the Chief People Officer,to set strategic Talent Development initiatives and goals to support the growth and strategy on a global level
- Creates & manages the Talent Development strategy and programs to develop employees, improve organizational effectiveness and provide a world class learning and development experience
- Directs the design, planning & implementation of global training programs aligned with the objectives & strategy of the company
- Monitors training and development programs effectiveness and makes changes based on results
- Develops & supports leadership development and growth initiatives
- Drive behind succession management across the region
- Develops and manages the performance review framework, including development plans and succession planning
- Manages the global Talent Development budget and ensures effective investments in people development
- Collaborates with outside vendors and consultants to develop course content as required
Your Heroic Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR related fields.
- 8+ years of experience in a leadership role in a complex organization or startup in Talent Development or related discipline
- Previous experience as a Talent Development expert or in an operational role within the field of Talent Development
- Ability to identify stakeholder needs and engage stakeholders throughout projects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong learning affinity with a personal desire to grow continually
- Vast familiarity with the newest methods & principles for learning and designing programs
- Experience working with and designing of training & curriculum programs and resources for individual contributors, middle-management and senior leader audiences
- Decision making skills, with ability to investigate and weigh alternatives and select appropriate course of action, driving activity to measurable results
- Experience working cross-culturally with diverse colleagues in a global environment