Specialist Talent Development
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of UAE!
● Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
● Develop and manage the production of training materials (visuals, handouts, giveaways, etc.)
● Organize training (send invitations; establish locations with the traveling team).
● Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary. ● Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
● Manage external training providers.
● Learn new techniques smoothly and adapt to rapid changes.
● Prepare professional training needs analysis covering given study areas. ● Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones.
● Deliver short training/learning sessions.
● Manage the administration or the E-learning platform.
● Manage the budget expenses.
● Prepare statistical reports using available platforms.
● Organize L&D plans/calendars.
● Manage the TD budget cycle.
Your heroic skills:
● Use MS Office applications effectively and professionally.
● Write professional business emails. (English)
● Think creatively and come up with relevant initiatives.
● Manage time well and multitask.
● Communicate effectively with all stakeholders on a regional level.
● Manage training logistics.
● Supervise L&D activities.
● Evaluate and measure the impact of L&D activities.
We offer you:
● International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
● Goal oriented environment
● Flexible working hours
● Great career opportunities.
● A chance to work in an agile, modern and fast growing team
● Nice work environment and English as working language