Regional Marketing Analyst (APAC)
foodpanda is part of the leading global online food ordering and delivery family Delivery Hero.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Southeast Asia bringing thousands of best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! In such a highly competitive environment, we’re all about bringing on the smartest people as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” approach.
foodpanda is the go-to platform for online food ordering in the Southeast Asia.
- You will analyze large and complex data sets using scientific methods and translating them into meaningful and actionable insights
- You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders help solving problems and finding answers on hypotheses and questions around marketing performance, new customer, order frequency optimization and ROI measurement
- Assist the Regional Marketing Team in performing rigorous A/B testing and in implementation of test scenarios
- Perform ad hoc analysis to drive insights in how to further optimize and evolve the use of marketing channels
Your heroic skills:
- A degree in computer sciences, econometrics, mathematics or statistics.
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role - online marketing, e-commerce or marketing agency experience are a plus.
- Familiarity with techniques such as regression, extrapolation, time series analysis, forecasting, statistical hypothesis testing and econometric models.
- Experience with statistics/data analysis packages such as R, STATA or the Python/Pandas/Matplotlib stack for data cleaning, processing and visualization.
- Fluid usage of Excel, especially for reporting and data visualization, Tableau experience a bonus.
- Experience with data retrieval from databases via SQL.
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem solving abilities.
- The ability to answer complex questions with clear insights, and then communicate to non-data stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You possess excellent communication skills in English; any additional languages are a plus.
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy