● Develop a preventive and regular maintenance plans in coordination with the country operations and supervise the asset management for facilities record regular maintenance, spare parts, etc.
● Coordinating with store supervisors / ops manager for emergency repairs. ● Conducting routine checks on maintenance of equipment in the stores as per the daily and preventive maintenance schedule.
● Supervise all maintenance internal activities with third party suppliers.
● Ensuring that major safety equipment at various facilities are in good running order at all times to handle emergencies.
● In charge of purchasing out of stock spare parts for the various equipment as required and maintaining inventory with W/H.
● Supervising and participating in carrying out load testing of standby generators and executing maintenance / safety programs at all company facilities.
● Maintain accurate asset tracking for equipment that need maintenance.
● Experience managing and developing team members.
● You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the respective field.
● Great stakeholder management experience both internally and externally. ● You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
● Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be a plus.