People Admin Assistant
- Support on timely execution of Employee Relations events and maintain the event budget.
- Maintain and organize recruitment database to record recruitment activities in excel.
- Assist in recruitment process for scheduling interviews, following up with the candidates’ documents, and etc.
- Assist in onboarding process for both overseas and local candidates.
- Ensure timely communication of welcome emails for all new joiners.
- Prepare the holiday memos and other memos as required.
- Initiate, monitor and track probation period review of new joiners and their paperwork.
- Provide administrative support and other HR related tasks.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time professional experience in related field
- Good knowledge of labor laws
- Knowledge of HR function, processes and practices
- Time Management Skills
- Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality