Pickers Supervisor (Groceries)
- Work closely with the Order Fulfillment Manager to evaluate, develop and ensure that all fulfillment process (within the store) and work flow is being followed.
- Supervise the shopper process of daily orders.
- Supervise the full process of picking of orders, to segregation & packing
- Assist in preparing and monitoring work schedules for the shoppers
- Supervises the team in processing orders and resolving customer complaints (regareding wrong picking)
- Monitor operational policies and procedures to ensure the most efficient and effective processing of delivery orders; control of damages, errors and mis-picks; and excellence in customer service levels
- Assist in coaching and training new employees (shoppers)
- Ensure adhearnce of the shoppers to the agreed upon processes and policies
Your Heroic Skills:
- 1-2 years previous job experience in order fulfillment and management of pickers
- Experience of operations within a grocery stores
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Open minded; continually seeks to find new and creative way to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities and ability to integrate and apply information.
- Effective issue resolution skills.
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Reliable and a good timekeeper.
- Passion, enthusiasm, reliability and drive for results in present capacity.