Salesforce QA Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Salesforce QA Engineer(f/m/d) to join our Global Salesforce Team in Dubai. Join us to build an inhouse Salesforce ecosystem within Delivery Hero and our global entities. Our task is to understand the strategic business needs and to translate these into our Salesforce platform. So, we can create a dynamic but stable global Salesforce architecture that is adaptable to the local needs.
- Support the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing).
- Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities.
- System configuration and preparation of test data sets.
- Organization of test sessions and coordination of testing efforts with other teams.
- Troubleshooting of issues reported by users.
- Documentation of the processes.
- 1-3 years of experience in testing Salesforce or web-based applications.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer in a large company, ideally with a multi-national user/ business base.
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
- Proper understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and ideally also Service Cloud.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Direct experience with automated testing.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology / processes.
- Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.).
- At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
- Open to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude.
We offer you:
- Diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- Modern office with a beautiful view.
- Great career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- An English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity to work in an agile, modern and fast growing team.
- Experience working in a multi-team environment a plus.
- Experience working with agile development methodology.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella.
- Team events and company events.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
More information about what we are doing can be found on our tech blog, so check it out!