- You will be responsible for ensuring proper inventory practices in stores to achieve high inventory accuracy.
- In charge of maintaining records and developing reports for the reconciliation of product inventories.
- Supervise cycle counts according to established schedule in coordination with store supervisor.
- Identification of shrink reduction opportunities and reporting to manager accordingly.
- Responsible to stock counts schedule and planning for all stores.
Your Heroic Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
- Great stakeholder management experience both internal and external.
- You are very detail oriented, structure and organized.
- Loss prevention experience would be ideal.
- Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be a plus.
We Offer You:
- An entrepreneurial opportunity to build a business unit from scratch and scale it up to success at the regional level. A dynamic, fast-paced environment in a globally leading e-commerce company.
- A unique entrepreneurial opportunity to build something from the ground up and scale it up to a major regionally recognizable brand. A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiatives. Leading compensation and relocation package for the right candidate.