Director People Systems MENA
Talabat is a pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Housing a wide variety of cuisines from international and local restaurants, Talabat is the go-to destination for food. No matter what cuisine or restaurant you are craving, find it on Talabat in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Egypt and Jordan. .
The Director People Systems MENA will lead the strategy for people technologies in region. This is an opportunity to drive change and innovation through People Information Systems. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is a leadership role that is critical to the continued success of our growing company. This role is responsible for facilitating the identification, design, and implementation of innovative and integrated People solutions with a focus on transparency, enablement, and process efficiency.
- Own, manage and oversee implementation and management of Workday
- Bring leading HR technology practices , partner with People Partners, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Development and business leaders to understand business needs and identify optimal uses of People technology and analytics
- Configure, and continually optimize, our environment of related HR systems and processes to ensure streamlined operations that also yield the people data we need
- Program Management: Partner with People Operations leadership team and other functional areas to identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for process improvement in alignment with People Operations strategy and initiatives in alignment with the org.
- Work with team and company leadership in creating and implementing contemporary, data-driven systems that ground People Operations decision-making and strategy an empirical, predictive reality.
- Deliver exceptional customer service: Build and manage a best in class team to deliver exceptional customer service to stakeholders in terms of data analytics
- Ensure we scale into new domestic and international locations in a compliant and consistent manner, in alignment with and in furtherance of our culture and values
Your Heroic Skills:
- You have 8+ years of experience with expertise in People technology
- Making an impact excites you, and you always look for opportunities to improve
- Solutions oriented and customer focused
- You are driven by analytics
- Experience as HRIS lead
- Workday experience a preference
- Full-scale HRIS change management experience
- Focus on business-to-technology translation
- Strong business advisory skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field