Public Relations Officer (Mandoub)
- Processes, submits , and follows up all the company official relations/ transactions with the government sectors.
- Submitting all renewals of visas & labor work permit cards with Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) office as well as the immigration department.
- Renewals of official documents of the company (i.e. trade license, chamber of commerce, CR, traffic department, municipality, customs clearance, etc.)
- To liaise with authorities to ensure Company compliance with local laws and regulations.
- To process local amendments in coordination with the authorities.
- To process trade license renewals.
- To keep updated on labor-related changes in relation to visa processing.
- Supporting any legal issues in Company registrations
- Liaise with all government institution with regards fines, penalties or any inquiry
- Advanced knowledge of Qatar Authorities' laws and procedures related to Immigration, Labor, Customs, Municipality/Trading affairs.
- The native language is Arabic.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Public Relations Officer (PRO).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and to work under time pressure.
- Ms-Office Operating Systems Internet operating
- Excellent Public Relations and Communication Skills
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural setting is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Organizing and quality-oriented.
- Valid Driving License