Salesforce Administrator (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator (f/m/d) to join our Global Salesforce Team in Dubai. Join us to build an inhouse Salesforce ecosystem within Delivery Hero and our global entities. Our task is to understand the strategic business needs and to translate these into our Salesforce platform. So, we can create a dynamic but stable global Salesforce architecture that is adaptable to the local needs.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights.
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce Users and Country MDs.
- Manage instance to ensure data integrity, security and daily basic audits.
- Assists in conducting training of Business Owners for new features and help with roll-out.
- Present changes/system enhancements and overall training to diverse audiences.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Provide high quality support via ticket system.
- Develop best practices for reporting, access models, SSO strategies and audit controls.
- Master of governance limits and overall platform scalability (with Product, Developers).
- Develop best practices for emergency procedures around Salesforce.
- Undertake additional projects as directed by management.
- 3+ years technical support for web-based applications or similar.
- 3+ years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large company, ideally with a multi-national User / business base, ideally with some form of people management.
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
- Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- Well-versed in agile methodology / processes.
- Experience in Salesforce migrations a plus.
- At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.).
- At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud that is always kept at the highest level.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel, Plug-Ins).
- Analytical business process development skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- Open to discussions, team-oriented.
We offer you:
- Diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- Modern office with a beautiful view.
- Great career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- An English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity to work in an agile, modern and fast growing team.
- Experience working in a multi-team environment a plus.
- Experience working with agile development methodology.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella.
- Team events and company events.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
More information about what we are doing can be found on our tech blog, so check it out!