A well known eCommerce company in the region is looking for a Marketing Director/Manager level professional to lead their Marketing efforts in the country.
The Marketing Director/Manager of a country is responsible for crafting the overall marketing efforts in the country to meet the business objectives in the country. He or she will do this in alignment with the other teams in the country.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Direct Reports: Country Marketing Team
- Relationships: Central Services for Tech, Marketing
- Thought partner for the Managing Director of the country to take the country objectives and translate them into marketing actions
- Plan the channel allocations within the Marketing budget of the country - Create and own the Marketing calendar for the country
- Be the advocate for customer experience through bringing the customers’ needs, wants, functional, and emotional motivations to the team
- Collaborate with the wider teams in Marketing, Sales, Partner Care, and other teams to design and execute multi channel campaigns
- Work on both strategic and tactical levels with a strong bias for action in an ambiguous environment
- Responsible for accurate reporting and management of the country marketing spends
- Responsible for 3-5 direct reports who constitute the Country Marketing team
- Manage other marketing resources in the country such agencies and freelancers
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Post Grad/MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of B2C Marketing in high growth business (5+ for Marketing Manager).
- Experience in digital first businesses and/or matrixed organizations is a big plus.
- 4+ years experience of managing marketing budgets (2+ for Marketing Manager)
- 3+ years experience of managing direct reports (1+ for Marketing Manager)
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and metrics
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (Arabic would be a plus)
- Strong understanding of the country and city.