Accounting & Finance Manager
● Supervising accounting, consolidation and closing activities related to accounts payable and inventory accounts to ensure accuracy of accounts. ● Responsible for the monthly closing of the books with its related tasks.
● Preparation of statutory financial statements with auditors.
● Performing financial reporting for accounts payable and inventory accounts to communicate financial positions and results.
● Supervising inventory valuations and production of inventory performance reports to control assets.
● In charge of reviewing supplier invoices and processing of payment requests, monitoring payment processing system to ensure conformity to agreed terms of purchase and delivered quantities.
● Supervising costing of products and items originating from suppliers.
● Review all bank reconciliation and confirm all outstandings are being resolved.
● Review receivables aging and confirm timely collection.
● Review and approve the senior accountant daily work and post the same to accounting system.
● Provide coaching and development opportunities to finance team to promote continuous development.