Senior Product Manager - order & payment
- Own all Talabat payment integrations with 3rd party online payment gateways, methods and banks.
- Ownership of Talabat online payment share and further improvements
- Act as the SCRUM product owner for a specific product squad
- Oversee product squad performance, generate reports and present product performance analysis if needed.
- Help everyone see the bigger picture & solving holistic problems.
- Guide, lead and inspire the assigned team to maximize their outcome and ensure alignment.
- Insure product artifices compliance with Talabat Agile Artifacts Documentation
- Work closely with Talabat’s product designers, engineers, and analysts to help bring new value adding initiatives to the light.
- Own communications covering product development initiatives to sales, marketing and communications in order to attain product support.
- Conduct Market research and due diligence for new innovations, ecommerce trends, new platforms and solutions
- Define, explain and iterate a product vision that is compelling to your users, team and stakeholders
- Oversee and ensure the alignment of the product sprint backlog with the product roadmap within Talabat okrs framework.
- Play an active role in Talabat product management community sharing your learning and celebrating progress made by other members and teams
Your heroic skills:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is ideal but not required
- Working experience in online payments integrations and best practices
- Experience in SCRUM and the role of the product owner within a highly product driven environment
- Experience in developing social or geo-enabled products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience in A/B testing using Optimizely and/or Apptimize
- Experience in web & mobile analytics using Google Analytics
- Define and analyze metrics that help understand the effect of product initiatives
- Experience in user research and user centric product development
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of talented engineers and designers
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
- Goal oriented environment
- Flexible working hours
- Great career opportunities
- A chance to work in an agile, modern and fast growing team
- Nice work environment and English as working language