Senior Product Manager (Wallet)
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of UAE!
Things that might tip us off you’re not the right person for this position :-)
- You think Square is just a geometric shape...
- Raspberry Pi looks like a misspelled version of rasberry pie...
- You have a strong dislike of denim...
- A mobile wallet means that your money is running away from you…
- You’ll be a Product Manager in the biggest online food ordering company in the Middle East, directly owning all Talabat product monetization initiatives across web & mobile apps, from conceptualization to market rollout and scaling.
- Own your teams OKRs & roadmap, deciding on how to best achieve your objectives.
- Own the product discovery discovery phase of you product area, conducting internal & external research and due diligence to identify new opportunities and/or pains to address.
- Define, explain and iterate a product vision that is compelling to your users, team and stakeholders.
- Act as the SCRUM product owner for a specific product squad.
Your heroic skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management in FinTech
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree in an equivalent field
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products in FinTech
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
- You have demonstrated experience improving digital user interfaces through various tools and techniques
- An understanding of consumer financial technology and what the trends and tendencies are in the space amongst the players
- You’re going to be responsible for delivering an experience, so you must have worked on a product team focusing on web or mobile applications for a few years; in and around funky designers and geeky engineers – and be absolutely in love with it.
- You possess the ability to deliver on those insights obtained through customer research and interaction data by driving product vision and strategy to position our wallet product alongside our core offering of products
- You have built and grown products in the cloud – you believe in the ability of data to power innovation.
- Working with our engineering teams, the vision you clearly articulated will need to turn into simple, intuitive experiences that serve our users’ needs
- You have demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful features with limited supervision and your level of abstract thinking and problem solving is sophisticated
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
- Goal oriented environment
- Flexible working hours
- Great career opportunities
- A chance to work in an agile, modern and fast growing team
- Nice work environment and English as working language