First Impressions Manager
DDB NY is seeking an enthusiastic candidate for our First Impressions Manager. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for the industry along with fantastic leadership skills and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Hospitality desk duties will be performed to ensure efficient operation and delivery of exceptional client service. This position will be the first impression of the agency. We are seeking an individual who will maintain an upbeat, positive, professional, and kind attitude to reflect our brand and values.
- Greet clients, guests, candidates and vendors and make sure they get to their meeting destination in a timely manner.
- Ensure the office is in showroom quality at all times. If something needs addressing, please call the appropriate contact to have it resolved immediately.
- Troubleshoot any issues that might occur with booking conference rooms ensuring client needs are a first priority.
- Assist with new business pitches.
- Assist with food/catering orders.
- Assist with event planning and culture initiatives.
- Assist employees with adhoc requests including booking cars, dining reservations, booking travel, ordering flowers/sympathy baskets/or girts for special events, booking a room, ordering food/meeting set-ups.
- Develop strong relationships with office partners including vendors, office services, key building contacts, etc. to be able to negotiate the best services for the office.
- ·Field both internal and external general questions and inquiries
- College graduate
- Organized with the ability to coordinate, plan and handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Polished and professional.
- A creative mind and self-starter.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a client service attitude and genuine interest in people.